*cflow* like tool for C++ programs

skumar@eos.ncsu.edu (SANDEEP KUMAR)
Tue, 22 Mar 1994 22:00:42 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
*cflow* like tool for C++ programs skumar@eos.ncsu.edu (1994-03-22)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.lang.c++,comp.compilers
From: skumar@eos.ncsu.edu (SANDEEP KUMAR)
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 1994 22:00:42 GMT

Hello:

Is anybody aware of a tool similar to cflow (the flow graph generator for
C programs) for C++ programs? I know of one alternative, and that is to
use the C++ compiler with +i option to generate the ..c file. This file
then can be used with cflow for generating the flow graph for the C++
program. However, I want a tool which will keep the C++ names intact (as
they appear in the program and not the cfront generated ones). Any info
on ftp site, product, tool, etc. would be very useful. Thanks a lot.
Cheers,

-- Sandeep Kumar
      (skumar@eos.ncsu.edu)