Seeking Bison equivalent

Robert.Blackburn@probe.ece.cmu.edu
Thu, 3 Mar 1994 12:54:00 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Seeking Bison equivalent Robert.Blackburn@probe.ece.cmu.edu (1994-03-03)
Re: Seeking Bison equivalent bruce@jise.isl.melco.co.jp (Bruce Hahne) (1994-03-07)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: Robert.Blackburn@probe.ece.cmu.edu
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 1994 12:54:00 GMT

This is the inverse of the GNU related requests I usually see. I am in
search of a commercial or public domain equivalent to GNU's Bison or any
other C++ compatible program roughly equivalent to YACC. Other C++
compatible parser generators would be of interest if a suitable YACC-like
generator can not be found.

Please mail pointers to rlb@ece.cmu.edu (my comm link to news is unreliable).

Thanks for whatever information you can provide.

-rlb
Robert Blackburn rlb@ece.cmu.edu
Senior Software Engineer (412) 367-6282
Dasys, Inc., 3547 Shadeland Avenue, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15212
[There's been discussion here of the commercial yacc++. Or if you're feeling
brave, you could try to C++-ize Berkeley Yacc. -John]