Q: Generating C++ code with Ox

mfc@cs.brown.edu (Mitch Cherniack)
Mon, 31 Jan 1994 13:32:47 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Q: Generating C++ code with Ox mfc@cs.brown.edu (1994-01-31)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: mfc@cs.brown.edu (Mitch Cherniack)
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 1994 13:32:47 GMT

Has anyone had any success making Ox generate code that can be compiled
under C++? I've used the -I flag but can't get the C++ compiler to accept
the output of the yacc code generated by Ox. Could this possibly be a
problem with the version of yacc running under Solaris not generating code
acceptable for compiling under C++?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

While I'm at it - does anyone know how the functionality of yacc++ has
been absorbed into yacc under Solaris? Are there flags that can be set so
that yacc generates C++ code? The man page for Solaris yacc does not
reveal much...

Thanks again,

Mitch Cherniack Brown University