QuickThreads botches...

pardo@cs.washington.edu (David Keppel)
Thu, 6 Jan 1994 22:37:45 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
`QuickThreads' -- a threads-building core [source + doc] pardo@cs.washington.edu (1994-01-05)
QuickThreads botches... pardo@cs.washington.edu (1994-01-06)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: pardo@cs.washington.edu (David Keppel)
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 1994 22:37:45 GMT

I made the QuickThreads distribution by doing a `make clean' a `config
clean' and then deleting a bunch of useless files -- and, it turns out,
some useful ones, too. I wrote yesterday about `stp.c' and `md/null.c'.
Well, I also forgot `b.h', which I've put at the end of this message. I
also fixed the distribution and *this* time I actually build the
distribution on a couple platforms to make sure that it really does build
and run! I appologize for the headaches in getting this all going. I'll
be sure to do it the right way the next time I do a code release!

;-D oN ( Thread bare excuses ) Pardo

#ifndef B_H
#define B_H

#include "copyright.h"