Re: `QuickThreads' -- a threads-building core [source + doc]

pardo@cs.washington.edu (David Keppel)
Wed, 5 Jan 1994 19:48:19 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
`QuickThreads' -- a threads-building core [source + doc] pardo@cs.washington.edu (1994-01-05)
Re: `QuickThreads' -- a threads-building core [source + doc] pardo@cs.washington.edu (1994-01-05)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: pardo@cs.washington.edu (David Keppel)
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 1994 19:48:19 GMT

I wrote:
>[Source code distribution for QuickThreads thread-building toolkit.]

I'm embarrased to admit that I left two files out of the source code
distribution: `md/null.c' and `stp.c'. As of noon PST 5 Jan, I've
fixed the distribution on `ftp.cs.washington.edu' (128.95.1.4). It's
still called `pub/qt-001.tar.Z'; it's just got the missing files put
back. If you're missing the files you'll either want to ftp the fixed
version or fix it yourself: `md/null.c' is trivial, just touch the file
and `stp.c' is in `pub/pardo/stp.c' at the same ftp site. Sorry for
the inconvenience.

;-D on ( Fairly quick threads ) Pardo