Wanted: ANSI PL/I grammar

Ann Roddy <roddya@ul.ie>
Thu, 2 Dec 1993 11:43:45 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Wanted: ANSI PL/I grammar roddya@ul.ie (Ann Roddy) (1993-12-02)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: Ann Roddy <roddya@ul.ie>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1993 11:43:45 GMT

Hi,

Does anyone have a PL/I grammar, ANSI standard would be
nice but any PL/I grammar would be appreciated ...

Failing this, could someone point me in the direction of getting such
a grammar from ANSI themselves, are they on email or does anyone know
their current postal address ??

thanks in advance,

Ann.
--
Ann Roddy, C.S.I.S Email : roddya@ul.ie
University Of Limerick Voice : +353-61-333644 ext 5216