msc8048 assembler?

jeff.zurkow@channel1.com (Jeff Zurkow)
Sun, 28 Nov 1993 23:00:00 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
msc8048 assembler? cqm1239@tamsun.tamu.edu (Christopher Quinn Mcgaha) (1993-11-22)
Re: msc8048 assembler? dobrien@seas.gwu.edu (1993-11-26)
msc8048 assembler? jeff.zurkow@channel1.com (1993-11-28)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: jeff.zurkow@channel1.com (Jeff Zurkow)
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1993 23:00:00 GMT

(CQM1239@TAMSUN.TAMU.EDU : msc8048 assembler? 11-21-93 23:39)

>[Questions on assemblers and compilers for microprocessors come up all
>the time. Is there a FAQ somewhere to which I could direct people?
>-John] --

My (former) company supplies compilers, assemblers, simulators, etc. for
a variety of microprocessors. Most of the tools run under DOS, though
some are also available under Unix and/or VMS. Contact:

Avocet Systems, Inc.
120 Union Street
PO Box 490
Rockport, ME 04856

Voice (800) 448-8500 or (207) 236-9055
Fax (207) 236-6713

A number of other vendors also produce such tools. The best source of
information (ie. ads) is the magazine "Embedded Systems Programming". I
don't have their number handy, but the folks at Avocet can put you in
touch. They can also suggest vendors for any tools they don't sell
themselves.

Please do not address routine inquiries to me, as I am no longer active
in the company. However, I would be happy to answer other questions and
am available for consultation and OEM tool development through a sister
company, Avocet Research, Inc., at the same address.