Bison++ for MSDOS HELP

ruiter@ruls41.LeidenUniv.nl
Mon, 27 Sep 1993 13:21:43 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Bison++ for MSDOS HELP ruiter@ruls41.LeidenUniv.nl (1993-09-27)
Re: Bison++ for MSDOS HELP schrod@iti.informatik.th-darmstadt.de (1993-09-28)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: ruiter@ruls41.LeidenUniv.nl
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1993 13:21:43 GMT

I would like to know if there's someone who successfully ported Bison++
and Flex++ to MSDOS. I know there are versions of Bison that produce code
that is digested by gcc, but what I really need is the functionality of
(e.g.) Bison 2.2, that really produces a parser *class*. Also, I'd like a
flex that uses <iostream.h>

I've posted this request to several relevant groups without any luck, and
did not find any answers in the compiler archives either. Hope one of you
can help out.

Thanks in advance

Jan

Jan P. de Ruiter
Leiden University
the Netherlands
[What's flex++? Regular flex produces output acceptable to C++, but it doesn't
do anything classist. -John]