No compilers next week

johnl (John R. Levine)
Thu, 8 Jul 1993 16:10:37 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
no compilers next week johnl@ima.ima.isc.com (1989-01-07)
No compilers next week johnl (1993-07-08)
No compilers next week johnl@iecc.com (1994-07-08)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: johnl (John R. Levine)
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1993 16:10:37 GMT

I'll be off for my annual vacation next week on a small island with 240
Unitarians and one telephone, so I won't be doing any compilers moderation
between 10 and 17 July. Traffic is usually pretty slow in the middle of
the summer*, so any messages that arrive will just wait here until I get
back.

I'll be leaving the computer running unattended. It's usually pretty
reliable, but as always it's a good idea to hold onto copies of anything
you send until you get an acknowledgement.

Regards,
John Levine, comp.compilers moderator

* - OK, I know it's winter in Australia, New Zealand, Chile, South
Africa, etc. but it's still the slow season.