Article reference on reg-allocation wanted

marco@sd214.zfe.siemens.de
Tue, 11 May 1993 15:46:52 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Article reference on reg-allocation wanted marco@sd214.zfe.siemens.de (1993-05-11)
Re: Article reference on reg-allocation wanted donawa@acaps.cs.mcgill.ca (1993-05-15)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: marco@sd214.zfe.siemens.de
Date: Tue, 11 May 1993 15:46:52 GMT

Last week I got the **n'th copy of the article:

    Laurie J. Hendren, Guang R. Gao, Erik R. Altman, Chandrika Mukerji:
    A Register Allocation Framework Based on Hierarchical Cyclic
    Interval Graphs
    (McGill University, Montreal, Canada)

But my copy doesn't say where and when this article was published. The last
reference was dated from 1991.

My questions:
    - Where and when was this article published?
    - Have anybody seen other articles on this topic?
    - How can I get a technical report from the McGill University in Montreal?
        (postial address, ftp , email ... ?)

Please reply by email to
    marco@sd214.zfe.siemens.de

Thanks for your help