dekker@dutiag.twi.tudelft.nl (Rene Dekker)
Thu, 6 May 1993 14:41:52 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: dekker@dutiag.twi.tudelft.nl (Rene Dekker)
Date: Thu, 6 May 1993 14:41:52 GMT

A few weeks ago I requested literature on transformational systems.
This is a summary of the reactions I got. Although I got only 4 direct
reactions to my article, it has become quite an extensive list after
all.

I am greatly in dept to the following persons who contributed to the
list, directly or indirectly:

John Boyland (boyland@cs.berkeley.edu)
Charles Farnum (cfarnum@valhalla.cs.wright.edu)
Richard A Hammond (hammondr@sungod.crd.ge.com)
Stavros Macrakis (macrakis@osf.org)
Hendrik Boom (hendrik@vedge.com)
Ira Baxter (baxter@slcs.austin.slb.com)
Wolfgang Grieskamp (wg@opal.cs.tu-berlin.de)
Ignacio (Ignacio.Trejos-Zelaya@prg.ox.ac.uk)
Bob Paige (paige@cs.nyu.edu)
Jan Verheul (verheul@dutiba.tudelft.nl)

Their reactions are listed below. I got Farnums reaction through John
Boyland and Ira Baxter gave me reference lists from Grieskamp, Ignacio,
and Paige besides her own. I added the reference list of Jan Verheul, a
co-worker on this project, as far as it does not overlap the other
lists.

Thanks to you all!

Rene.
--
Rene Dekker dekker@dutiba.tudelft.nl +3115-783850
Delft University of Technology Technical Mathematics and Informatics