simple parsing ?

brauch@idtsun14.kfk.de (Ilko Brauch)
Sat, 27 Mar 1993 20:13:07 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
simple parsing ? brauch@idtsun14.kfk.de (1993-03-27)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: brauch@idtsun14.kfk.de (Ilko Brauch)
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1993 20:13:07 GMT

I want to parse user input which triggers some operations to c++ objects
in my program coede. I would like to have different parsers to use some
different simple grammars designed for the special context of the user
input. I would like to integrate the parsers into the program by simply
linking it with it, so that the action part of the formulas can directly
access the objects. Does there exist a suitable tool for this task ?

Thank you for reading and anwering this text !
--
Ilko Brauch +49/0721/82/5767 (voice)
Kernforschungszentrum Karlsuhe brauch@idt.kfk.de (email)