Eli compiler construction system

David Ross <ross@eagle.sangamon.edu>
Mon, 18 Jan 1993 17:22:31 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Eli compiler construction system waite@boulder.Colorado.EDU (William Waite) (1989-11-20)
Eli compiler construction system ross@eagle.sangamon.edu (David Ross) (1993-01-18)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: David Ross <ross@eagle.sangamon.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1993 17:22:31 GMT

I am preparing to install the Eli compiler construction system, as
described in the Communications of the ACM, February 1992, on our HP Unix
system at Sangamon State University. This effort is part of a graduate
project.

A few questions: (1) Have you had any experience installing or using the
Eli system? Are there any pitfalls I should avoid? I have already
subscribed to the "eli" mailing list at the University of Colorado. Are
there other Internet resources available?

(2) Do you know of any other published resources (more recent than the
CACM article) regarding the use of Eli, or other compiler construction
systems utilizing expert system techniques?

If this subject is too narrow for group discussion, private e-mail is
encouraged. Thanks!
--
David L. Ross Telephone: (217) 524-5639
Graduate Student, Sangamon State U. (217) 789-4823 (home)