PCCTS 1.06 MSDOS, OS/2 Binaries Available

parrt@ecn.purdue.edu (Terence J Parr)
Wed, 16 Dec 1992 18:23:33 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
PCCTS 1.06 MSDOS, OS/2 Binaries Available parrt@ecn.purdue.edu (1992-12-16)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: parrt@ecn.purdue.edu (Terence J Parr)
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1992 18:23:33 GMT

A few users are having trouble getting PCCTS 1.06 to work under DOS and
OS/2. Therefore, we have compiled them and placed working executables in
a directory under the normal PCCTS 1.06 directory at the ftp site:

site: marvin.ecn.purdue.edu [128.46.179.151]

dir: pub/pccts/1.06/DOS_OS2.binaries

Files antlr.exe, dlg.exe, and genmk.exe are available. These executables
work under DOS AND OS/2 and were compiled with Microsoft C 6.0.

BTW, please send a blank email message to our email server at
pccts@ecn.purdue.edu, if you have not already contacted the server, with a
Subject line of:

Subject: register

so that we may send you periodic updates, bug reports etc...

Regards,

          The Authors of The Purdue Compiler Construction Tool Set

          Terence J. Parr, parrt@ecn.purdue.edu
          Will E. Cohen, cohenw@ecn.purdue.edu
          Henry G. Dietz, hankd@ecn.purdue.edu