PCCTS: Spring workshop

parrt@ecn.purdue.edu (Terence J Parr)
Tue, 8 Dec 1992 23:55:57 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
PCCTS: Spring workshop parrt@ecn.purdue.edu (1992-12-08)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: parrt@ecn.purdue.edu (Terence J Parr)
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1992 23:55:57 GMT

                                  PCCTS WORKSHOP ANNOUNCEMENT

The authors of The Purdue Compiler Construction Set are considering
holding a two- or three-day workshop on the use of PCCTS. The seminar
will describe how to develop translators and compilers using PCCTS and
will include an in-depth discussion of the anticipated code generation
tools in the Spring 1993 release of PCCTS.

If there is sufficient interest, the workshop would be held at Purdue
University, in West Lafayette, IN. Lafayette airport is just a few
minutes from Purdue; it is about 1 hour drive from Indianapolis or 2.5
hours drive from Chicago. The course registration fee would be nominal;
course materials and on-line experiments would be included. Discounted
room rates, etc., should also be available.

If you are interested in attending, please send email to the PCCTS server
(pccts@ecn.purdue.edu) including the header line:

Subject: workshop

Sending this email does NOT oblige you to attend; we simply need this
information for scheduling purposes. After we have made final
arrangements for the workshop, further information will be sent to you.

The Authors of The Purdue Compiler Construction Tool Set:

Terence J. Parr, parrt@ecn.purdue.edu
Will E. Cohen, cohenw@ecn.purdue.edu
Henry G. Dietz, hankd@ecn.purdue.edu