Re: Need a reference

davebra@microsoft.com (David Bradlee)
Wed, 4 Nov 1992 00:38:24 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Need a reference cytron@kato.wustl.edu (1992-10-26)
Re: Need a reference davebra@microsoft.com (1992-11-04)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: davebra@microsoft.com (David Bradlee)
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1992 00:38:24 GMT

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but Francois Bodin
has a paper in the Code Generation Workshop proceedings (1991).
-- Dave Bradlee

From: netmail!robert@techfak.uni-bielefeld.de
Subject: Proceedings of Code Gen Workshop
Date: Thu, Aug 13, 1992 5:06PM

Dear Participants,

Springer has now informed me that the proceedings volume of our Workshop
on Code Generation will be available by the end of August.

We shall receive one free copy per contribution only, which Springer will
distribute directly, using the address of the (first, if several) author
as taken from the publishing agreement. All participants may order
copies with a discount of 20% directly from

Springer Verlag
8 Alexandra Road, Wimbledon
London SW19 7JZ
Great Britain

Title: Code Generation - Concepts, Tools, Techniques
Series: Workshops in Computing
Price: 29 British Pounds, ca. 55 US $.

Workshop participants receive a 20% discount.

ISBN-No is 3-540-19757-5
Advance orders by Tel.: xx44-81-947-1280
                        or by Fax: xx44-81-947-1274

Yours,
--
Prof. Robert Giegerich