Register Allocation for Z80000...

phil@icarus.weber.edu (Phillip Neiswanger)
Wed, 9 Sep 1992 03:13:33 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Register Allocation for Z80000... phil@icarus.weber.edu (1992-09-09)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: phil@icarus.weber.edu (Phillip Neiswanger)
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1992 03:13:33 GMT

Hi,

I'm interested in determining the affects of the Z80000 register
architecture on compiler register allocation routines. I read somewhere
that the Z80000 register architecture made it more difficult for register
allocation routines to allocate registers efficiently. Are there any
people out there who have had experience with the Z80000, or have any
papers concerning register allocation been written about the Z80000.

Thanks for your time. Email responses would be prefered.

Phil
email: phil@csulx.weber.edu
phil@icarus.weber.edu