Any papers/articles on extracting parallelism?.

rsaripa@mercury.cs.clemson.edu (Saripalli Ramakrishna)
Fri, 4 Sep 1992 17:48:08 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Any papers/articles on extracting parallelism?. rsaripa@mercury.cs.clemson.edu (1992-09-04)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: rsaripa@mercury.cs.clemson.edu (Saripalli Ramakrishna)
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1992 17:48:08 GMT

I am taking a course on compilers this semester which includes a project.
I am interested in the kind of compiler projects where you extract the
maximum parallelism from a sequential code.

Can someone e-mail me as to whether there are any ftp sources for such
technical papers?. I am also interested in knowing if there are any books
on these topics (apart from the ubiquitous dragon book)?.

Also, other suitable articles would be those on data-flow analysis,
control-flow analysis etc?.

Any pointers would be appreciated and I can summarize.

Thanks a lot,
Saripalli Ramakrishna

e-mail : rsaripa@cs.clemson.edu
[There are several bibliographies in the compilers archive which may have
relevant citations. See the FAQ for details. -John]