C compiler info needed

bertele@eniac.seas.upenn.edu (George K. Bertele)
Mon, 27 Jul 1992 23:50:00 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
C compiler info needed bertele@eniac.seas.upenn.edu (1992-07-27)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: bertele@eniac.seas.upenn.edu (George K. Bertele)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1992 23:50:00 GMT

Hi out there, I was looking for any information on where to get a C
compiler for the IBM AS/400. The obvious answer is of course to get one
from IBM. We did get that one here at work, but we would like to compare
and contrast with other compilers to get a better idea of the various
features/speeds/etc of some other packages.

If anyone out there could either tell me about a C Compiler that they use
or know of, that would be great, or if anyone could tell me where to get
this type of information, that would help also. Infact, even a company
out there that does programming in C on the 400 might also be of
help....so the point is, any info. is appreciated. Please send e-mail
replies if at all possible.

                                                                        Thanks,
George Bertele
                                                                        bertele@eniac.seas.upenn.edu