dibol

"Woody Baker" <woody@knapper.cactus.org>
Mon, 18 May 1992 14:03:22 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
DIBOL vt@tepkom.ru (Vitaly Gordeev) (2000-05-28)
Re: DIBOL pjsmith@netins.net (2000-05-30)
Re: DIBOL jjodhka@yahoo.com (Jaspreet) (2000-05-31)
dibol woody@knapper.cactus.org (Woody Baker) (1992-05-18)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: "Woody Baker" <woody@knapper.cactus.org>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1992 14:03:22 GMT

Does anyone have a grammar suitable for yacc & lex that implements DEC's
DIBOL language? I don't get this group, so any reply will have to be via
email to woody@knapper.cactus.org

Many years ago, I sold a line of computers called INFOTEC. They had a
derivative of DIBOL called HIBOL. I happen to like the language, and have
quite a bit of code that I would like to port to the PC. INFOTEC is long
gone. I guess that I'm going to have to write a HIBOL compiler, and am
looking for a grammar to start from. HIBOL is a subset of DIBOL, with a
couple of additions.

Thanks for any help that you can give.
Cheers
Woody
--
Woody Baker Postscript consultant/Flint knapper 512-837-8317 (Austin, Tx)
woody@knapper.cactus.org