Wanted: C Library Functions Test Suite

verkist.pad@sni.de
Thu, 9 Apr 1992 08:46:11 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Wanted: C Library Functions Test Suite verkist.pad@sni.de (1992-04-09)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: verkist.pad@sni.de
Posted-Date: Thu, 9 Apr 92 04:46:11 -0400
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1992 08:46:11 GMT

I am developing a UNIX C-Cross compiler named cc6x based on the ACK
(Amsterdam Compiler Kit) which produces Assembler Code for our proprietary
Nixdorf 886x/BNC Computer System.

I just finished writing the C-Library string operations and memory
subroutines as described in the XOpen Portability Guide, Chapter 3,
Subroutines and Libaries.

Most subroutines were written in 886x-Assembler, a few of them were
implemented in C and then compiled afterwards using cc6x.

Now I'm looking for (extensive) test cases covering the above mentioned
subroutines. If anybody knows existing archives of test cases, please
let me know.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Bruno Verkist, c/o Siemens-Nixdorf Informationssysteme AG
STO-NC 332, Riemekestrasse 160, W-4790 Paderborn, Germany
EMail: USA: verkist.pad@sni-usa.com | Phone: (+49) 5251 835365
              EUNet: verkist.pad@sni.de | Fax : (+49) 5251 835353