Pascal-S source code

RAU_LARRY@tandem.com
27 Feb 92 20:12:00 +1600

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Pascal-S source code RAU_LARRY@tandem.com (1992-02-27)
Pascal-S source available via FTP mcguire@cs.tamu.edu (1992-03-10)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: RAU_LARRY@tandem.com
Date: 27 Feb 92 20:12:00 +1600

Does anyone know how to get the source code to the Pascal-S system described
in the book "Practical Compiling with Pascal-S" by Michael Rees and Dave
Robson.

The Pascal-S in their book is based off N. Wirth's Pascal-S. The book says
the authors are at University of Tasmania (Australia) and University of
Durham (UK). The book was published in 1988 and says you could mail to the
authors to get a tape, but I would rather get it via FTP if possible.

Can anyone help (by the way I thought the book was good).......larry
[Someone asked the same question last April, as far as I know there were no