threaded code interpreter techniques wanted

bruce@cluster.cs.su.oz.au (Bruce Janson)
Mon, 24 Feb 1992 01:53:11 +1100

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
threaded code interpreter techniques wanted bruce@cluster.cs.su.oz.au (1992-02-24)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: bruce@cluster.cs.su.oz.au (Bruce Janson)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1992 01:53:11 +1100

I am compiling a list of references to threaded code interpreters
and threaded code interpreter techniques. Please send me (by email)
any references that you have on these topics. I will (of course)
post a summary to the comp.compilers group.

Thanks,
bruce.

Bruce Janson Email: bruce@cs.su.oz.au
Basser Department of Computer Science Phone: +61-2-692-3423
University of Sydney, N.S.W., 2006, AUSTRALIA Fax: +61-2-692-3838
[There was quite a lot of discussion on this topic in April 91, available in
the compilers archive. -John]