Re: APL Compilation (WAS: VM-friendly GC)

rbe@yrloc.ipsa.reuter.COM (Robert Bernecky)
Fri, 21 Feb 1992 11:25:44 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
VM-friendly GC whatis@ucsd.edu (1992-02-08)
APL Compilation (WAS: VM-friendly GC) pardo@cs.washington.edu (1992-02-14)
Re: APL Compilation (WAS: VM-friendly GC) zmola@bert.eecs.uic.edu (1992-02-17)
Re: APL Compilation (WAS: VM-friendly GC) hoyt@isus.org (1992-02-17)
Re: APL Compilation (WAS: VM-friendly GC) ressler@cs.cornell.edu (1992-02-19)
Re: APL Compilation (WAS: VM-friendly GC) rbe@yrloc.ipsa.reuter.COM (1992-02-21)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: rbe@yrloc.ipsa.reuter.COM (Robert Bernecky)
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1992 11:25:44 -0500

In article 92-02-083 Hoyt A. Stearns jr. writes:
>Where can I get a copy of Purdue EE APL written in C that used to
>come with Mt Xinu BSD4.3 as an unsupported program?

You can get IAPL and SHARP APL/PC interpreters via anonymous FTP from
watserv1.waterloo.edu. Also available is an interpreter and source code
for J, a new language derived from APL: (Uses ASCII characters,
gets rid of archaic APL deisgn errors, etc).

Bob
--
Robert Bernecky rbe@yrloc.ipsa.reuter.com bernecky@itrchq.itrc.on.ca
Snake Island Research Inc (416) 368-6944 FAX: (416) 360-4694