Re: P-4 Pascal (?)

Pat.Terry@p101.f4.n7104.z5.fidonet.org (Pat Terry)
Mon, 18 Nov 91 21:29:34 PST

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
P-4 Pascal (?) carlpe@microsoft.com (1991-11-13)
Re: P-4 Pascal (?) lins@Apple.COM (1991-11-14)
Re: P-4 Pascal (?) Pat.Terry@p101.f4.n7104.z5.fidonet.org (1991-11-18)
Re: P-4 Pascal (?) hasan@emx.utexas.edu (1991-11-21)
Re: P-4 Pascal chuck_lins1@gateway.qm.apple.com (Chuck Lins) (1991-11-22)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: Pat.Terry@p101.f4.n7104.z5.fidonet.org (Pat Terry)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 91 21:29:34 PST

In Message 91-11-052 Chuck Lins writes

  >The source to the original P-4 compiler for the CDC was published by North
  >Holland a number of years ago. (I'm not at home where the book is, and so
  >I don't have the title handy.) There was also commentary in a small
  >companion volume, that was a very good critique and explanation.

The books I have, which I think must be the same, were published by Ellis
Horwood in 1982. Ellis Horwood is a subsidiary of John Wiley, and operates
from Market Cross House, Cooper Street, Chichester, PO19 1EB, England.

The details:

Title: Pascal implementation - the P4 compiler
Authors S Pemberton and MC Daniels
ISBN 0-85312-358-6 (Book)
ISBN 0-85312-437-X (Compiler listings)
ISBN 0-470-27325-9 (Halsted Press)

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!5!7104!4.101!Pat.Terry
Internet: Pat.Terry@p101.f4.n7104.z5.fidonet.org