Clips grammar wanted

rjq@math.ksu.edu (Rob Quinn)
Sun, 17 Nov 91 0:11:47 CST

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Clips grammar wanted rjq@math.ksu.edu (1991-11-15)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: rjq@math.ksu.edu (Rob Quinn)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 91 0:11:47 CST

I'm looking for a clips grammar definition. ftp sites or mail
would be keen. Thanks

Clips is a lisp like language (we are not familiar with lisp). Quoting
from our text book:
  "CLIPS is a forward chaining rule based language that has
inferencing and representation capabilities of OPS5. Syntactically,
CLIPS very closely resembles a subset of ART."
  It stands for C Language Integrated Production System, and was written
by a group at NASA.
  The project we are working on is verifying expert systems, so were are
trying to create a bison file describing the language. We have the CLIPS
source code, but it is straight C, no lex or grammar files.
--
Rob Quinn
rjq@math.ksu.edu