Re: Math routines for 68K

eric@zen.maths.uts.edu.au (Eric Lindsay)
26 Sep 91 14:57:45 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Math routines for 68K aziz@bizet.cs.colostate.edu (1991-09-17)
Re: Math routines for 68K jwoehr@isis.cs.du.edu (1991-09-19)
Re: Math routines for 68K eric@zen.maths.uts.edu.au (1991-09-26)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers,comp.sys.m68k
From: eric@zen.maths.uts.edu.au (Eric Lindsay)
Date: 26 Sep 91 14:57:45 GMT

aziz@bizet.cs.colostate.edu (Khalid Aziz) writes:
>I need programs or algorithms to do a long division, i.e. divide a 32 bit
>by another 32-bit integer, and modulus operation on long integers on 68000.
>Both the 32-bit integers can be signed or unsigned. ...

There is a single page version in 68000 assembler reprinted in King and
Knight's book on the 68000. Sorry, don't have a copy handy to give the
exact reference. Looked clean, and covered all size variations. I've got
a copy on disk somewhere (?) as I remember using it.
--
eric@zen.maths.uts.edu.au Eric Lindsay, Sch of Maths, Uni of Tech