Thompson's Plan 9 C compiler paper

satishc@microsoft.COM
Fri Aug 16 11:11:17 1991

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Thompson's Plan 9 C compiler paper satishc@microsoft.COM (1991-08-15)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: satishc@microsoft.COM
Date: Fri Aug 16 11:11:17 1991

> . . . To quote the paper: "There is a considerable amount of
>talk in literature about automating this part of the compiler with a

I seemed to have missed the earlier parts of this thread. I noticed
that one of the article said that the paper could be ftp'ed. Could
someone send me the ftp site from which I can retrieve the paper or
atleast a journal reference.

Thanks.

---
Satish K. Chittamuru satishc@microsoft.com
[Oops, the thread drifted in from comp.arch and I didn't get the first part.
The Plan 9 papers are at research.att.com in postscript format. People
without FTP access can get them through netlib -- send a message containing
"help" to netlib@research.att.com. Not having a postscript printer, I
haven't read them yet. -John]