Language translation article wanted

finkbine@minos.nmt.edu (Ron Finkbine)
Thu, 13 Jun 1991 14:17:39 MDT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Language translation article wanted finkbine@minos.nmt.edu (1991-06-13)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: finkbine@minos.nmt.edu (Ron Finkbine)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1991 14:17:39 MDT

I requested an article titled "Translation Between High-Level
languages: A Solution to the UNCOL-problem?" through our library
research staff and received the German language version, though an
English language version of the periodical is said to exist. The
article appeared in the periodical "Angewandte Informatik" 7/89 (I
assume that is July of 1989). The article was written by Dr. sc. Klaus
Bothe and Dr. sc. Christian Horn, Sektion Mathematik, Humboldt
University Berlin DDR-1086 Berlin Pf. 1297.

I do not want to go to the expense of having this translated or deal
with the possible inaccuracies of translating it myself as it is
critical to my dissertation research . If you have a copy of the
English language version or can direct me to the authors by email,
please let me know.

Thank you.

finkbine@minos.nmt.edu