Generating immediate code

esben@iesd.auc.dk (Esben Poulsen)
Mon, 27 May 91 11:48:58 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Generating immediate code esben@iesd.auc.dk (1991-05-27)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: esben@iesd.auc.dk (Esben Poulsen)
Date: Mon, 27 May 91 11:48:58 GMT

Hello out there! At my university I am currently engaged in the
construction of an object oriented language with a lisp like syntax.
Currently the compiler generates an immediate code, the code is homebrew
and is executed in a interpreter. I would like to change this to generating
a executable file right away.

Now I would like to know if the format of p-code is publicly available and
if there, by chance, also should exist a PD backend for it also?
- the system is running under sun-unix on sun-3 sun-4 workstations!

Thanks for any gonna be anwsers!

                                                    - esben@iesd.auc.dk