Parsing Techniques Book

udpben@snow.usi.utah.edu (Ben Pratt)
Mon, 1 Apr 91 14:56:52 -0700

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Parsing Techniques Book udpben@snow.usi.utah.edu (1991-04-01)
Re: Parsing Techniques Book GG.MPD@Forsythe.Stanford.EDU (Michael Durket) (1991-04-02)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: udpben@snow.usi.utah.edu (Ben Pratt)
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 91 14:56:52 -0700

Not _too_ long ago one of the posts to this group mentioned a text
titled "Parsing Techniques: A Practical Guide" with an ISBN of
0-13-651431-6 and the authors were listed as Grune and Jacobs.
All my efforts to find this book have failed so far - the ISBN is
not listed in Books in Print or Forthcoming Books... Was this a
reference to a not-yet-released book? Or do I have the title/authors/
ISBN/etc. incorrect? Can someone point me to the publisher?

I will appreciate any hints on how to find this text...

Ben Pratt
Utah Supercomputing Institute
udpben@snow.usi.utah.edu
[The ISBN reveals that it's from Prentice-Hall, try calling them and asking.
It can take six months to get listings into Books in Print, so technical
books with quick turnaround often show up late. I listed the Comp.compilers
1990 but I don't expect it to appear in BIP until July. -John]