Re: 6502 C compiler wanted

bazyar@cs.uiuc.edu (Jawaid Bazyar)
Sat, 16 Mar 91 15:40:37 CST

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
6502 C compiler wanted 23n@sage.cc.purdue.edu (1991-03-15)
Re: 6502 C compiler wanted bazyar@cs.uiuc.edu (1991-03-16)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: bazyar@cs.uiuc.edu (Jawaid Bazyar)
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 91 15:40:37 CST

In article <7964@mentor.cc.purdue.edu> you write:
>Is there such an animal that I can ftp as a C compiler for 6502-family
>processors? (except the 16-bit versions)
>
>I've been thinking about starting some projects using very little computing
>power. The code will probably get ROM-ed stand alone, although I could
>live with something generating code intended to run on an Apple or C64.
>
>Any help would be much appreciated.
>
>23n@sage.cc.purdue.edu (Dan Rymarz)

      Available at /pub/appleII/nonGS/languages/HyperC@plains.nodak.edu (anon
FTP) is a system called Hyper C. It's a reasonably complete K&R
implementation although the libraries are a little weak. Kind souls have
contributed code to the libraries, though.
      plains.nodak is a little bizarre. You must specify the -a option to ls
in your FTP program to see any files at all.

--
Jawaid Bazyar
Senior/Computer Engineering