Oberon MSDOS (2nd msg)

erv@everest.TANDEM.COM (E. Videki)
Tue, 12 Mar 91 21:38:35 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Oberon MSDOS (2nd msg) erv@everest.TANDEM.COM (1991-03-12)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers,comp.lang.modula2,comp.lang.modula3,comp.archive
From: erv@everest.TANDEM.COM (E. Videki)
Bogus: Keywords:Oberon, MSDOS, PC, 80x86, computer languages
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 91 21:38:35 GMT

About Oberon for the MSDOS environment (see my message in any of the
newsgroups mentioned in the header):

I have been deluged with requests for the compiler and libraries.
There have been so many requests that I have been only able
to reply to a small fraction of them so far.

This has forced me to abandon the hope that I can keep
direct contact with the few (hah!) Oberon users of my
compiler. So, I am setting up a public FTP machine as well
as mail-message uuencode format entries to distribute this
to all that want it.

Please be patient just another day or two, and I'll put out
a message on these newsgroups on how to fetch the
package yourself.

Regards to all and thanks for the interest,
        Ed Videki