Functional Language Code Generation

Rob Turner <rst@cs.hull.ac.uk>
Wed, 24 Oct 90 18:46:37 BST

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Functional Language Code Generation rst@cs.hull.ac.uk (Rob Turner) (1990-10-24)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: Rob Turner <rst@cs.hull.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 90 18:46:37 BST

        I am looking for any books or articles concerned with the parallel
execution of functional languages, especially with regard to code
generation for (real or abstract) parallel machines. The main book I
have seen which touches on the area is by Simon Peyton Jones, called
something like "The Implementation of Functional Languages".

        I would be grateful for any response, either mailed directly or
via the net.

        Thanks, in advance.

                Robert Turner <rst@cs.hull.ac.uk>

                Department of Computer Science,