C++ on transputer

greg_bloom%asc@boulder.Colorado.EDU (Gregory Bloom)
Thu, 09 Aug 90 18:00:28 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
C++ on transputer greg_bloom%asc@boulder.Colorado.EDU (1990-08-09)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers,comp.lang.c++
From: greg_bloom%asc@boulder.Colorado.EDU (Gregory Bloom)
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 90 18:00:28 GMT

The ease of implementing parallel objects on transputers would seem to offer
a natural environment for an object-oriented language compiler such as C++.
I am surprised to find that there aren't already a half-dozen or so C++
compilers for the transputer - in fact I have yet to find even one. Has
anyone here seen or heard of a C++ compiler for the transputer, real or in
the works? We are VERY interested in finding one. In fact, we could
probably even be persuaded to be a beta test site.

Gregory Bloom
Ampex Corporation
agcsun!gregory@boulder.colorado.edu