Fortran front end for Amsterdam Compiler Kit?

kurt@prism.gatech.edu (Richard Erick Kurt Stirewalt)
Fri, 6 Apr 90 15:20:37 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Fortran front end for Amsterdam Compiler Kit? kurt@prism.gatech.edu (1990-04-06)
| List of all articles for this month |

Date: Fri, 6 Apr 90 15:20:37 -0400
From: kurt@prism.gatech.edu (Richard Erick Kurt Stirewalt)

I am taking a compilers course this quarter, and our project is to
construct a Fortran-77 compiler for a particular architecture. We want
to use the Amsterdam Compiler Kit, but it does not come with a Fortran
front end. Has anyone out in net-land ever built one? And if so, how
could I get a hold of it? Thanks in advance.

Kurt Stirewalt, Georgia Insitute of Technology, Atlanta Georgia, 30332
uucp: ...!{akgua,allegra,amd,hplabs,ihnp4,seismo,ut-ngp}!gatech!gitpyr!kurt
ARPA: kurt@pyr.gatech.edu