6502 Code Generating Compiler

palmerc@ingr.com (Chris Palmer)
21 Mar 90 04:10:16 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
6502 Code Generating Compiler palmerc@ingr.com (1990-03-21)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: palmerc@ingr.com (Chris Palmer)
Newsgroups: misc.wanted,comp.sys.cbm,comp.lang.c,comp.compilers
Date: 21 Mar 90 04:10:16 GMT

Hi, I'm looking for a compiler (preferably 'c') that generateds 6502/6510
assembly language. I really don't care what language it is. I am working
on a Commodore 64 programming project for my wife, and I don't want to spend
big bucks buying a compiler. I writing right now in assembly language using
a public domain 6502 assembler, which works great, but I would rather have
a higher level language to work with.

In conclusion,
WANTED: A compiler that generates 6502/6510 assembly language.

Should be written in "c" (or pascal).

If lex or yacc was used, I would like the grammer files
so that I can add commands for graphics and sound.

--
| Christopher M. Palmer
/ Intergraph Corporation
\ Internet: b14!abulafia!palmerc@ingr.com