Archives again, and mail lossage

johnl@esegue.segue.boston.ma.us (John R. Levine)
26 Sep 89 20:45:57 EDT (Tue)

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Archives again, and mail lossage johnl@esegue.segue.boston.ma.us (1989-09-26)
| List of all articles for this month |

Date: 26 Sep 89 20:45:57 EDT (Tue)
From: johnl@esegue.segue.boston.ma.us (John R. Levine)

James Larus <larus@cs.wisc.edu> has kindly offered to make the archives
available for FTP. You can find them in ~ftp/pub/comp.compilers on
primost.cs.wisc.edu (128.105.2.104). They are filed by month, in files
with names 86-09 through 89-08. At the end of each month I will send him
the current month's archives and an updated table of contents.

I am still working on getting a mail server going for those of us without
direct connections to the Internet.

Finally, I was away from Thursday the 21st through Monday the 25th, during
which time esegue ran unattended and seems to have thrown away some mail.
If you sent something recently and it hasn't shown up, please try again.