Lex/Yacc inputs for C and C pre-processor

trwrb!mcgillis@sol.SPS.TRW.COM (Jack McGillis)
21 Jul 87 23:52:49 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Lex/Yacc inputs for C and C pre-processor trwrb!mcgillis@sol.SPS.TRW.COM (1987-07-21)
Re: Lex/Yacc inputs for C and C pre-processor decvax!utzoo!henry (1987-08-06)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: trwrb!mcgillis@sol.SPS.TRW.COM (Jack McGillis)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers,comp.lang.c,comp.sources.wanted
Date: 21 Jul 87 23:52:49 GMT

We are looking for Lex and Yacc inputs that describe the C language and
that of the C pre-processor. While we would prefer separate inputs for
C and the C pre-processor, a set that combines them would work also.
The actions taken by the Yacc portion are not important as this is not
for a C compiler.

Thank you in advance,
      Jack McGillis
...!trwrb!trwspp!spp2!mcgillis
[I've never seen a real compiler that used lex, but you could probably use
the bison parser from Gnu's GCC. -John]