Re: compiler generating tools

decvax!genrad!panda!condor!charlie
Tue, 23 Sep 86 13:48:18 edt

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
compiler generating tools harvard!seismo!mcvax!josw (1986-09-22)
Re: compiler generating tools decvax!genrad!panda!condor!charlie (1986-09-23)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: mod.compilers
From: decvax!genrad!panda!condor!charlie
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 86 13:48:18 edt

If you are looking for ll(1) parser generator tools, consider ZUSE.
This is a Pascal program available from Univ Calif at Santa Barbara.
The users manual is 80 pages. It was developed by Arthur Pyster
who is no longer there. He aslo has a book out on compiler design.
I have ZUSE and have tried it out. It seems to work ok. I much
prefer YACC however.