Need resources on LL(k) generalized or strong parsing

honey crisis <gaztoast@gmail.com>
Sat, 8 Feb 2020 18:24:01 -0800 (PST)

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Need resources on LL(k) generalized or strong parsing gaztoast@gmail.com (honey crisis) (2020-02-08)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: honey crisis <gaztoast@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2020 18:24:01 -0800 (PST)
Posted-Date: 08 Feb 2020 21:32:53 EST

I'm currently looking for information on what to do with the parse
tables I've built. I've ported the code for this:
http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~ikocman/llkptg/ to c# from javascript.

I can create the weak/generalized LL(k) tables, but what I need is to
convert them to Strong LL(k) instead of generalized.

Here's what I need - online resources and/or references to books that
cover this material:

I need to either convert my grammars from Weak LL(k) to Strong LL(k)
as per Aho & Ulman's method or a similar algorithm

And/or I need to be able to parse a generalized LL(k) parse table such
as the one produced by the output at the link above.

I already know how to parse strong LL(k) grammars. I just need to deal
with generalized LL(k) grammars somehow even if it means converting
them to strong.