Call for participation: ADAPT'16 (featured Reddit-based paper pre-reviewing, Prague, Jan 16)

gfursin@gmail.com
Fri, 8 Jan 2016 03:43:00 -0800 (PST)

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Call for participation: ADAPT'16 (featured Reddit-based paper pre-revi gfursin@gmail.com (2016-01-08)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: gfursin@gmail.com
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 03:43:00 -0800 (PST)
Posted-Date: 09 Jan 2016 14:19:52 EST

ADAPT: 6th International Workshop on Adaptive Self-tuning Computing
Systems, co-located with HiPEAC 2016

18 January 2016, 10:00-18:00
Prague, Czech Republic

* Final Program is now available online at
    http://adapt-workshop.org/program2016.html

* KEYNOTE "Benchmarks vs The Zombie Apocalypse: A comparison"
    by Ed Plowman (Director of Performance Analysis Strategy at ARM)

* For the first time, ADAPT'16 featured open Reddit-based
    pre-reviewing of all papers - thanks everyone for
    participating in this successful experiment!

    All open paper discussions with authors' responses
    are available online at Reddit:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/adaptworkshop

* We will have a public discussion about our open
    reviewing and publication model as well as
    collaborative and reproducible R&D!

* DIVIDITI will announce an award for reproducible
    and reusable artifacts shared in Collective Knowledge Format:
    http://cknowledge.org

Looking forward to see you at the workshop soon,
Grigori Fursin and Christophe Dubach
ADAPT'16 organizers