join our experiment on public discussion of ADAPT'16 paper submissions!

gfursin@gmail.com
Mon, 16 Nov 2015 02:47:31 -0800 (PST)

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
join our experiment on public discussion of ADAPT'16 paper submissions gfursin@gmail.com (2015-11-16)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: gfursin@gmail.com
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 02:47:31 -0800 (PST)
Posted-Date: 16 Nov 2015 09:31:41 EST

Dear colleagues,

As a part of our ongoing initiative towards open, collaborative and
reproducible computer systems' research, we cordially invite you to
participate in the public pre-reviewing of ADAPT'16 paper submissions
co-located with HiPEAC'16 (6th international workshop on adaptive,
self-tuning computing systems).

Each submission is now available at ArXiv and has a separate Reddit
discussion thread here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/adaptworkshop

Note that several papers have shared artifacts (benchmarks, data sets,
models) to help you validate presented techniques and even build upon
them!

Please, feel free to comment on these papers, exchange ideas,
reproduce results, suggest extensions, note missing references and
related work, etc. We hope such public pre-reviewing will speed up
dissemination of novel ideas while also letting authors actively
engage in discussions and eventually improve their open articles
before the final reviewing by the ADAPT Program Committee!

You can find more details about this publication model at
http://adapt-workshop.org/motivation2016.html

Looking forward to your participation!