SDCC 3.5.0 released

Philipp Klaus Krause <pkk@spth.de>
Wed, 24 Jun 2015 15:03:24 +0200

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
SDCC 3.5.0 released pkk@spth.de (Philipp Klaus Krause) (2015-06-24)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Philipp Klaus Krause <pkk@spth.de>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.c,comp.compilers
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 15:03:24 +0200
Posted-Date: 26 Jun 2015 15:02:46 EDT

SDCC is a free C compiler targeting 8-bit architectures. It aims to be a
useful, standard-compliant, efficient compiler. Since it targets
architectures quite different from today's standard RISC with many
registers, it has some unusual optimizations.

A recent presentation on SDCC can be found at
http://video.fosdem.org/2015/devroom-embedded/8bit_compiler.mp4

Philipp

P.S.: See below for the release announcement: