Open source code for a polytope model based loop transformation engine.

Steven Su <steven.known@gmail.com>
Mon, 2 Feb 2015 21:10:27 +0800

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Open source code for a polytope model based loop transformation engine steven.known@gmail.com (Steven Su) (2015-02-02)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Steven Su <steven.known@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 21:10:27 +0800
Posted-Date: 02 Feb 2015 15:39:37 EST

Hello, I have open source code of a loop nest transformation engine
that based on polyhedral model,
and its underlying basic linear programming solvers.

Compilers can use this software as a tool to perform loop nest optimizations.

This software implement various loop nest optimizations using the polyhedral
model, such loop fusion, loop fission, loop stripmine, loop tiling, loop shift,
loop interchange, loop skew, loop scaling, nonsingular
transformation, and singular transformation.

This software also implements several linear programming solvers, include
exact simplex based on rational arithmetic, the approximate method based
on double/float arithmetic, the 0-1 integer programming solver, and the
mixed integer programming solver.

git clone https://github.com/stevenknown/xpoly.git

Later I will give two examples to demostrate how to use the engine to
perform loop transformation in gcc and open64.