Compiler positions available for week ending September 15

"comp.compilers" <compilers@iecc.com>
15 Sep 2013 10:14:39 -0000

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Compiler positions available for week ending September 15 compilers@iecc.com (comp.compilers) (2013-09-15)
Compiler positions available for week ending September 15 compilers-jobs@iecc.com (1996-09-15)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "comp.compilers" <compilers@iecc.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 15 Sep 2013 10:14:39 -0000
Posted-Date: 15 Sep 2013 10:30:53 EDT

This is a digest of ``help wanted'' and ``position available'' messages
received at comp.compilers during the preceding week. Messages must
advertise a position having something to do with compilers and must also
conform to the guidelines periodically posted in misc.jobs.offered.
Positions that remain open may be re-advertised once a month. To respond
to a job offer, send mail to the author of the message. To submit a
message, mail it to compilers@iecc.com.

-------------------------------

Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 10:07:07 +0700
From: bergstrom@pathscale.com
Subject: JOB AD: PathScale - We need IR generation, loop opt & autovec

PathScale's compiler team is looking for multiple individuals interested
in working on various parts of the compiler. You should have strong c++
skills and some working experience with clang or llvm is a plus.

Position 1: Clang (front-end)
Most of the work will be on our clang fork improving support for Windows
or WHIRL (IR) generation.

Position 2: Loop and auto-vectorization
We need someone capable and interested to make significant improvements
to our loop and autovec optimizations. If you have experience with
prefetch is a plus.

Position 3: BG/Q retarget
We need someone to help improve non-x86 targets (BG/Q, ARMv8, MIPS64,
SPARC, AMD GPU.. etc). If you have PPC, Power and or BG/Q experience is
strongly preferred.

Position 4: Debugger
We need someone who can take ownership of PathDB, our debugger, and
bring it up to production level quality. Besides a ton of bug fixes we
would also like to add support for more platforms (Windows) as well as
add GPGPU support.

Location: Remote (No relocation is needed)

Benefits:
Flexible work schedule, great company culture and challenging projects.

We're looking to fill most of these positions immediately

Contact:
    - cbergstrom@pathscale.com / codestr0m - irc.freenode.net or oftc
    - @CTOPathScale
    - Direct hire/no recruiters