New Language for Rich Internet Applications

SlashMotion <slashmotion@gmail.com>
Thu, 8 Apr 2010 08:53:40 -0700 (PDT)

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
New Language for Rich Internet Applications slashmotion@gmail.com (SlashMotion) (2010-04-08)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: SlashMotion <slashmotion@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 08:53:40 -0700 (PDT)
Posted-Date: 10 Apr 2010 00:10:29 EDT

Last year I had blogged upon my experiments with C++ and even created
Proof-Of-Concept of a simple graphics framework. I had named it "DIVA"
which stands for Digital Interactive Video and Audio. But due to other
commitments I was unable to make any further progress on DIVA
framework.

DIVA is always lurking at some corner in my mind. It is one of those
promising projects which I wanted to contribute to the Open Source
Community. I am pumped up lately to pick it up and make some
interesting progress.

As DIVA is orginally intended for Video and Audio applications but it
will be not restricted in developing other applications. To be more
specific I don't want DIVA to be just an another graphics framework or
engine. You can find hundreds of graphics and gaming engines over the
web.

It is an evolution of my thoughts which I would like to call! A Rich
Internet Application platform which will enable people like you and me
to write code and execute in a platform neutral way. You will like to
agrue with me I suppose. Why not Java or Flash/Flex?

To read more please visit http://creativitytechnology.blogspot.com/

To join the project please visit https://www.assembla.com/wiki/show/diva