Meta-S and The Grammar Forge

Quinn Tyler Jackson <quinn_jackson2004@yahoo.ca>
Tue, 17 Nov 2009 00:59:54 -0500 (EST)

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Meta-S and The Grammar Forge quinn_jackson2004@yahoo.ca (Quinn Tyler Jackson) (2009-11-17)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Quinn Tyler Jackson <quinn_jackson2004@yahoo.ca>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 00:59:54 -0500 (EST)
Posted-Date: 17 Nov 2009 00:59:54 EST

Hello!

In another forum, I noticed what appeared to be some possible
confusion as to the status of the Meta-S parser and The Grammar Forge.

The Meta-S technology and The Grammar Forge are indeed alive and well
(now in version 8.0), and are the subject of daily research and
development. Commercial as well as academic/research licensing are
available. I can send information in that regard to anyone wishing it.
(Contact me at magicparser@aim.com for specifics if you wish.)

Indeed, there have been some exciting technological advances and
developments -- some that I am not at liberty to discuss, but to which
I have alluded in a few comp.compilers posts over the last year. When
I am at liberty to mention them, comp.compilers will most certainly be
the first place I do.

I am always interested in working with compiler enthusiasts, and
potential beta testers are always welcome to contact me directly in
this regard. The process involves a bit more administrivia than in the
past (such as the signing of an NDA), but that hurdle aside.... I
would be especially interested in serious testing by .NET developers
on 64-bit Windows boxes.

Cheers,
Quinn Tyler Jackson