old 1981 DDJ article on compilers

compiler.ddj@h-rd.org
18 Jun 2009 20:55:21 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
old 1981 DDJ article on compilers compiler.ddj@h-rd.org (2009-06-18)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: compiler.ddj@h-rd.org
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 18 Jun 2009 20:55:21 GMT
Posted-Date: 18 Jun 2009 17:35:52 EDT

Der all,

I am looking for a copy of:

W. A. Gale, "Write your own compiler", Dr. Dobb's Journal,
August, 1981, pp. 6-14; listings pp. 22-39.

The article is about META4, a descendant of META-II by Schorre.

I am not able to locate this article in a library, because they usually
don't archive Dr. Dobbs many years. If you have a copy, please contact me at:
compiler dot ddj at h-rd.org .

thanks.
[If you still need it in late July, ask again and I can probably get it from
the library at Cornell. Or if anyone at Cornell is reading this, it's in the
library annex. -John]