Bibliography on cache optimizations

Stephan Ceram <linuxkaffee@gmx.net>
15 Nov 2007 21:25:52 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Bibliography on cache optimizations linuxkaffee@gmx.net (Stephan Ceram) (2007-11-15)
Re: Bibliography on cache optimizations omerbeg@gmail.com (=?UTF-8?B?IO+7i++7pO+6riDvuqnvu6vvu6Dvu67vu68=?=) (2007-11-20)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Stephan Ceram <linuxkaffee@gmx.net>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 15 Nov 2007 21:25:52 GMT
Posted-Date: 15 Nov 2007 18:50:46 EST

Hi,

15 years ago, a thread at this NG was started with the goal
to create a summary of the bibliography concerning cache
optimizations. The posting can be found here:
http://compilers.iecc.com/comparch/article/92-12-004

15 years is a long time and I would like to update my
bibliography with research/work on compiler cache optimizations
from the last years. Personally, I'm interested in
compiler optimizations concerning instruction caches, so these
works are preferred.

Please help me updating my collection by posting any
papers/books/internet sources you know that deal with that
kind of optimizations not mentioned in the threat mentioned
above.

I'm sure that also other people will profit from this updated
list.

Best regards,
Stephan